Office Manager/HR Generalist
SLM Architecture P.C.| Design Solutions Inc. is seeking an Office Manager/HR Generalist to work in our Mineola office. The ideal candidate should be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Using Microsoft Office software, Quickbooks, and Outlook to email, create spreadsheets, invoices, and reconcile bank statements
- Coordinate and attend conferences and training for employees. Keeping up to date with CECs
- Reviewing and updating the employee handbook
- Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations
- Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, sometimes includes onboarding, and training
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Able to work in a fast paced challenging environment supervised or independently.
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Must have expert knowledge of MS Office, Quickbooks, and Outlook
- Three references
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
SLM Architecture P.C. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We conduct all employment-related activities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status (except where certain characteristics are essential bona fide occupational requirements or where a disability is a bona fide occupational disqualification), as required by applicable law. SLM welcomes diversity in the workplace. SLM Architecture, P.C. will make reasonable accommodation in the application process for applicants with disabilities, as required by applicable law. Please contact the Office Manager at the Mineola, NY Office to request accommodations.